Victims can have a wide range of needs from mental health assistance to physical and financial. There are many organizations available to help assist through difficult hardships one may face when one has been or is a victim of crime.
National Victim Resources
- National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Office for Victims of Crime
- The National Center for Victims of Crime
- The National Crime Victim Bar association
For more information on localized resources please see the Local Victim Resources page.